Sam is of counsel with the firm and practices the area of estate planning, probate and corporate areas. Sam has been practicing law since 1982, and became interested in financial planning after observing his clients needing unbiased advice as part of his law practice. He obtained his Certified Financial Planner® designation, and began working at Charter Oak Capital Management full-time, but maintains his law licenses and ties to the firm.
Formerly with Wyskiel, Boc & Reid, PA, he is active in the community as Secretary of Southeast Land Trust of New Hampshire, a land conservation organization in southeast New Hampshire. Additionally, he serves as Chair of the Dover Zoning Board of Adjustment and Vice President of the Strafford Economic Development Corporation. Sam also serves as a Commissioner of the Strafford Regional Planning Commission representing Dover. Sam resides in Dover with his family.
- New Hampshire
- U.S. District Court, District of New Hampshire
- University of New Hampshire, B.A., Economics, cum laude, 1977
- University of Maine School of Law, J.D., 1982
- Secretary, Southeast Land Trust of New Hampshire
- Chair, Dover Zoning Board of Adjustment
- Vice President, Strafford Economic Development Corporation
- Commissioner, Strafford Regional Planning Commission