Jake joined the firm in 2020, bringing with him eight years of broad civil litigation experience in state and federal courts. Jake represents individuals and businesses in employment, construction, contract, and land disputes. Jake also handles transactional work, including the creation of new companies, purchase and sales of businesses, and purchase and sales of real estate. Some of his notable transactional matters have included the asset sale of a car dealership and the acquisition of an aircraft charter company.
Jake takes pride in helping his clients through their most difficult challenges by understanding the law, explaining the situation, and charting a path forward, while maintaining a personal relationship throughout. He aims to bring efficient and effective communication to every matter, to empower his clients to make the best possible decisions for themselves, their families, and their businesses.
In the community, Jake serves as Secretary of the League of New Hampshire Craftsmen and trains as a black belt with the Blue Wave Taekwondo Association.
- New Hampshire and U.S. District Court, District of New Hampshire
- Massachusetts and U.S. District Court, District of Massachusetts
- First Circuit Court of Appeals
- Suffolk University Law School, J.D, cum laude, Phi Delta Phi
- University of New Hampshire, B.A., magna cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa
- Secretary, Board of Trustees, League of New Hampshire Craftsmen
- Member, Board of Directors, Charles C. Doe American Inns of Court
- 3rd Degree Black Belt Member, Blue Wave Taekwondo Association