Giving back to the New Hampshire and Maine communities we serve is an important part of our mission. Attorneys from Hoefle, Phoenix, Gormley & Roberts are actively involved in the Seacoast area, whether serving on not-for-profit boards, volunteering, sponsoring community events, or working on pro bono projects.
We’re proud to be involved in the following organizations:
- Greater Portsmouth Chamber of Commerce
- Hampton Rotary Club
- Kennebunk Savings Bank
- Krempels Center
- Leadership Seacoast
- Lee Church Congregational
- Portsmouth Athenaeum
- Richie McFarland Children’s Center
- Seacoast Community School
- Seacoast Mental Health, Inc.
- Seacoast Walk to End Alzheimers
- Town of Exeter Zoning Board of Adjustment
- United Way of the Greater Seacoast
- White Pine Programs