An experienced trial lawyer, Matt represents plaintiffs and defendants in jury trials, bench trials, arbitration, administrative hearings and mediation in state and federal forums. He works with individuals and businesses, with a particular emphasis on plaintiff’s personal injury claims and medical malpractice claims throughout New Hampshire, Maine, and Massachusetts. He also handles construction, landlord-tenant and contract disputes and has argued successfully before the New Hampshire Supreme Court.
Prior to joining HPG&R, Matthew was an assistant county attorney in New Hampshire, responsible for prosecuting criminal cases before juries. He is a former Marine and Ironman triathlete who enjoys training and competition. He lives on the Seacoast with his wife and daughters.
- New Hampshire
- U.S. District Courts of New Hampshire, Maine, and Massachusetts
- Quinnipiac University, J.D.
- University of Colorado at Boulder, B.A.
- New Hampshire Association for Justice
- American Association for Justice
- Great Bay Masters
- Hampton Rotary Club
- Portsmouth Chamber of Commerce
- Seacoast Community School