An experienced trial lawyer, Matthew Stachowske represents plaintiffs and defendants in jury trials, bench trials, arbitration, administrative hearings and mediation in state and federal forums. He works with individuals and businesses, with a particular emphasis on plaintiff’s personal injury claims and medical malpractice claims throughout New Hampshire. He also handles construction, landlord-tenant and contract disputes and has argued successfully before the New Hampshire Supreme Court.
Prior to joining HPGR, Matthew was an assistant county attorney in New Hampshire, responsible for prosecuting criminal cases before juries. He is a former Marine and Ironman triathlete who enjoys training and competition. He lives on the Seacoast with his wife and daughters.
- New Hampshire
- U.S. District Courts of New Hampshire and Massachusetts
- Quinnipiac University, J.D.
- University of Colorado at Boulder, B.A.
- New Hampshire Association of Justice
- New Hampshire Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Great Bay Masters
- Hampton Rotary Club
- Portsmouth Chamber of Commerce
- Seacoast Community School