Larry Gormley brings more than 30 years of experience to HPGR’s business and litigation practices, representing businesses, insurers, and individuals in a variety of civil litigations, including: corporate/partnership disputes, personal injury, products liability, employment, commercial, and land use matters. He also counsels small-to-medium-sized companies in contractual and governance issues. His practical, outcome-based approach helps deliver economical solutions for his clients.
- New Hampshire
- New York
- Pace University School of Law, J.D.
- State University of New York, Fredonia B.A.
Larry has been very involved in the community, including serving as:
- President, Cross Roads House
- President, Sunrise Rotary Club
- President, The First Tee of NH
- President, Rye Education Foundation
- United Way of the Greater Seacoast
- Greater Portsmouth Chamber of Commerce